Atlantic Chase: The Kriegsmarine Against the Home Fleet, 1939-1942
Brand: GMT Games
Product Code: GMT2015
Atlantic Chase presents the naval operations fought between the surface ships of the British Royal Navy, primarily the Home Fleet, and the German Kriegsmarine between 1939 and 1942.
Atlantic Chase utilizes a system of trajectories to model the fog of war that characterized events and bedeviled commanders of this period. Operational in scope, ships are organized into Task Forces which are represented on the game board or inset map as either a point (Station) or a line (Trajectory). Rather than see points and lines as a representation of ships, players should see them as representing information about those ships. On the high seas in 1941, information was usually old. Atlantic Chase provides a variety of scenarios, as well as a campaign system.
- Game board 22" x 34"
- Two 8.5" x 11" Inset Maps
- Two 11" x 17" double-sided bi-fold player aids
- One 11" x 17" double-sided bi-fold Advanced Battle Rules player aid
- Two 8.5" x 11" double-sided Campaign player aids
- Two 8.5" x 11" Task Force Displays
- 1.5 sheets of counters
- 225 wood sticks (Trajectory segments)
- 15 cylinders (Task Force Stations)
- Four six-sided dice (two red, two blue)
- Rule Book (64 pages)
- Advanced Battle Rules (24 pages)
- Tutorial (56 pages)
- Solitaire Scenarios (72 pages)
- Two-Player Scenarios (60 pages)