SpaceCorp: 2025-2300AD is a fast-playing board game in which one to four players explore and develop outer space over three eras. Each player controls an Earth-based enterprise seeking profit by driving the expansion of humanity into the Solar System and beyond.
Each of the three eras is played on a different board: The first era, Mariners, covers exploration and development out to Mars. In Planeteers, players settle the outer Solar system. In Starfarers, players send missions to nearby star systems and establish interstellar colonies.
SpaceCorp's solo game is a complete play experience in itself with its own rules book and play aid.
- 2 mounted double-sided 17" x 17" game boards
- 3 Counter Sheets
- 4 (identical) double-sided Reference Sheets
- 1 double-sided Solo Player Aid
- 1 Business Display
- 4 Basic HQ Displays
- 4 Planeteers/Starfarers HQ Displays
- 3 Card Decks
- 24 cubes and 7 orange discs
- Solo Rulebook