Publisher/Brand: Historic'One Editions
Product Code: CHF110
The Anarchy is the name given to the civil war over the succession to the throne of Henry I Beauclerc, King of England and Duke of Normandy, from 1135 to 1154. This war opposed Stephen of Blois and the Empress Matilda, wife of Geoffrey Plantagenet. Numerous castle sieges took place during this period, so this will be the perfect opportunity to update all the siege rules of the various games of the series. The tactical game includes various siege engines like a new, bigger battering ram.
The Anarchy is an extension to Guiscard, Diex Aïe or Ager Sanguinis from Norman Saga series and needs the rules of one of these games to be played.
Some tactical scenarios require additional maps — The Woodbridge, The Ditch, The Meadow, The Motte & Bailey, The Crusader Trail, The River, The Sheephold, The Wharf та накладка The Camp.
- 3 full-color tactical maps, giving a possibility of many different terrains
- 3 sheets of overlays with siege engines, hoarding and scaffolding
- 1 full-color campaign map
- 3 sheets of tactical & campaign counters printed in full color and on thick cardboard
- 36-page rule booklet
- 36-page booklet including the historical background, a guide to the playing pieces and both tactical and campaign scenarios
- 8 play sheets for handy reference
- One 10-sided die