Special Ops Magazine #1/2011
Brand: Multi-Man Publishing
Product Code: MMP-OPSSO1
- SHIFTING SANDS - To the Pyramids: Axis Automatic victory. By Michael Rinella.
- FIRE IN THE SKY - "Firing" up student interest - Using FITS in the classroom. By Doug Bryant.
- ASL - "Singling must be taken". By Jon Neall.
- ASLSK CORNER - A Look at This Issues’s ASL Starter Kit Scenarios, S37 and S38. By Ken Dunn.
- THINKING "INSIDE THE BOX" - SCS Gazala and History. By Jerrold Thomas.
- MICHAEL WITTMANN - "Rudel" On The Ground. By Jerrold Thomas.
- MMP AT ORIGINS - A Day at the Origins Game Fair. By Bruce Monnin.
- BALTIC GAP (OCS) - Seaborne Assault Option. By John Kisner.
- First, Dean Essig for the first time ever takes the Gamers Standard Combat Series (SCS) back in time to the Ancients with Raphia. Rampaging war elephants!
- Next, "Mr. Stalingrad" Tom Morin and Nick Richardson offer up the fast-playing and fun Savage Streets. An area-move mini-game covering the epic struggle for central Stalingrad.
- ASL O1 - Go Big or Go Home: Connage, France, 14 May 1940, French vs. German
- ASL O2 - Breaking the Ishun Line: Ishun, Ukraine, 19 October 1941, Russian vs. German
- ASLSK S37 - Breaking the Panzers: Rauray, France, 1 July 1944, British vs. German
- ASLSK S38 - Raiders Along the Wall: Schevenhuette, Germany, 22 September 1944, American vs. German
Special Ops #1/2011
Dean Essig, Tom Morin, Nick Richardson
Nicolás Eskubi, Dean Essig, Don Petros
28cm x 21.5cm x 0.5cm