- Transfer to PrivatBank card. After placing an order, we will give you the details of the card and you will be able to pay through Privat24, the terminal, the bank's cash desk or in another way convenient for you.
- Transfer to the Monobank card. After placing an order, we will give you the details of the card on which you can pay.
- Pay on delivery. Postpaid, upon receipt of the order at the Nova Poshta Branch. The cost of this service is determined by the tariffs of Nova Poshta.
If a transfer to a bank card is selected in the order, then it is valid for payment within one day. If the order is not paid after the expiration of this period, the order will be canceled.
If the order is paid/confirmed before 15-00 (by Kiev time), sending is carried out on the same day, after 16-00 (by Kiev time). If the order is paid/confirmed after 16-00 (by Kiev time), sending is carried out on the next day, after 16-00 (by Kiev time). When placing an order, consider the work schedule of postal companies and their branches.
- To the Nova Poshta Branch. By default, delivery is carried out to the Nova Poshta Branch in accordance with the carrier's tariffs.
- Courier of Nova Poshta. Delivery to the specified address by Nova Poshta courier, according to the carrier's tariffs.
- To the Ukrposhta Branch. The cost of delivery is determined by the carrier's tariffs.
- Hold On (send on demand). You pay for the goods, but we do not send it to you, but keep it on shelf until you request shipping.
- International delivery by Ukrposhta. We advise you to contact us before placing an order to clarify the details. The cost of delivery is calculated after placing and paying for the order, and paid before sending.
If you are interested in another way of delivery or self-pickup (only in Kiev), we will try to resolve this issue with you individually.
In event of damage or complete loss of goods during delivery, the responsibility for covering the costs falls on the postal carrier company (when making a shipment, we indicate full cost of goods).
In the event of an incorrect delivery path, the responsibility for covering the costs falls on not simple games.